Civil CAD Drafter/ CAD Manager
360 Rail Services – Englewood, CO
Salary – Depends on Experience
360 Rail Services is a railroad consulting and construction firm providing Engineering, Maintenance, Construction, and Operations to various clients across the US. We serve a variety of industries including but not limited to Energy, Agriculture, Aggregate, and Transit.
We are looking for individuals who are independent, self-driven, and desire to work in a fast-paced environment for a creative and forward-thinking firm.
Our culture is unique, and we offer a dynamic, exciting, and fun work environment. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate with colleagues and clients. If you are looking to join a successful and well-respected company, please apply!
This position will be full time, working in a team environment and will be responsible for creating and preparing drawings to be used in industrial railroad design from conceptual layouts to construction plans.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting to prepare drawings
o Conceptual exhibits
o Plan sets for railroad submittals
o Plan sets for construction
o Project-specific details
o Traffic control plans
- Assist design team with quantity takeoffs and estimates
- Collaborate with other disciplines
- Assist the Construction department with construction plan sets, details and quantities
- Organize and maintain track detail files and cells.
- Associates/Technical Degree in Computer Aided Drafting or Equivalent
- Construction Knowledge and Background
- Understanding of basic mathematical concepts (Algebra/ Geometry)
- Proficient with the use of Bentley products
o Bentley RailTrack
o PowerRail/OpenRail Designer
- Proficient with the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe
- Proficient with the use of CAD software (AutoCAD or Microstation)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks within established schedules
- Ability to work in a team environment
– EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION –
We are a design, maintenance and construction company specialize in a variety of railroad services throughout the United States. We are looking to grow. Come work with us.