Civil CAD Drafter / Rail EIT
360 Rail Services – Englewood, CO 80112
360 Rail Services is seeking a qualified CAD Drafter/Rail EIT to join our Englewood, CO office. We specialize in a variety of railroad services throughout the United States and are looking to grow our busy design team. At 360 Rail Services we encourage personal growth and achievement, and we offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and performance bonuses.
This position will be full time, working in a team environment, and will be responsible for creating and preparing drawings to be used in industrial railroad design – from conceptual layouts to construction plans.
· Draft technical details
· Consult railroad guidelines for standard specifications
· Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings
· Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications
· Create and Store drawings electronically
· Create visual exhibits for construction purposes
· Assist in quantity take offs for railroad materials
· Associates/ Technical Degree in Computer Aided Drafting or Equivalent Experience
· Working knowledge of MicroStation a plus but not required
· Construction knowledge or background helpful but not required
· Understanding of Basic Mathematical Concepts
· Ability to perform multiple projects within established schedules
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in rail design and drafting a plus
Please submit cover letter, resume and a list of references to:
– EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION –
We are a design, maintenance and construction company specialize in a variety of railroad services throughout the United States. We are looking to grow. Come work with us.