Job Title: Project Delivery Clerk
Hourly Range: $18-$22 per hour
Status: Full Time
360 Rail Services is seeking a qualified Project Delivery Clerk to join our Englewood, CO office. We specialize in a variety of railroad services throughout the United States and are looking to grow our busy project delivery team. At 360 Rail Services, we encourage personal growth and achievement, and we offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package that includes health and dental insurance.
The Project Delivery Clerk reports directly to the Manager of Project Delivery. They are responsible for completing day to day requests from the Manager of Project Delivery.
- Assist Manager of Project Delivery with quotes, purchase orders, and communications with vendors for each project
- Obtain quotes from vendors using the bill of materials
- Prepare and issue all approved purchase orders to vendors
- Organize and maintain records of quotes and purchase orders
- Update the material pricing spreadsheets as quotes arrive
- Contact suppliers/vendors to schedule deliveries
- Schedule and maintain contact with delivery trucks
- Work with field personnel to ensure deliveries are received on the job site
- Schedule and book hotels, equipment rentals, etc for field personnel
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience working in procurement/purchasing or equivalent experience performing clerical duties