360 Rail Services is seeking a part time transload operator (less than 30 hours per week) to work at Transload facility in Greeley. Transload Operator is a member of a work crew performing terminal operation, railcar unloading, truck loading, and general site maintenance and repair. Works in a crew completing projects, work tasks, using equipment, insuring personal and team safety at the direction of a General Manager. The employee participates in performing various transloading operations, facility maintenance tasks and equipment maintenance as well as the efficient operation of both the facility and the equipment. Work subjects the employee to inside and outside environmental conditions, extremes in temperatures, and hazards associated with equipment operation and material handling. Work is supervised by the General Manager for adherence to instructions and established standards.
- Conduct daily duties/tasks assigned, communicate with fellow crew members, and maintain company standards of safety, product quality, and production.
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment including, but not limited to front end loader, skid steer, etc.
- Perform basic rail operations including rail car switching, unloading, maintenance, & rail condition inspections.
- Perform truck loading/unloading operations.
- Perform a wide variety of maintenance tasks such as completing routine preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, removing trash and debris from the facility, cleaning up loose sand, mowing grass and cutting weeds and assisting crew on all operational tasks.
- Practice safe and efficient operations in accordance with company policy and federal regulations
- Perform start-up, operation, and shutdown of equipment, systems, and other aspects of the facility in accordance with approved procedures.
- Participate in daily safety briefings and complete thorough shift changeovers.
- Follow proper work methods and standards; monitor crew work quality; ensure adherence to time schedules and safe work practices.
- Operate and maintain all equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks such as Control Room operations,
transloaders, conveyor systems, structures, UTV, and hand tools.
- Perform equipment repair and maintenance duties.
- Basic Computer knowledge/skills.
- Ability to pass background check, pre-employment physical and drug test
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Must be able to Squat, Stand, Sit and Turn regularly
- Lift 2” hoses, connecting and disconnecting trailers
QUALITIES CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED); Required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Salary Range is $17-20 based on experience. Part time position, no benefits.